Greater Wilmington has a wonderful selection of entrees to suit every taste and budget. So, sit back, take a few minutes to browse our Dining Guide and make yourself hungry while finding the perfect place to satisfy your appetite. With hundreds of restaurants serving cuisines from around the world, as well as local fare, Greater Wilmington will tempt the most discriminating palettes.
* Enjoy fresh seafood or sizzling steaks while dining at one of the waterside restaurants along Riverfront Wilmington.
* Explore Mediterranean cuisines including authentic Italian favorites prepared in the heart of Wilmington's very own Little Italy neighborhood.
* If you're looking for that friendly neighborhood restaurant feel, look no farther than Trolley Square. It's full of shady sidewalk cafes, cozy bistros and lively pubs.
Spice up your evening at trendy nightspots with martini bars and impromptu jam and jazz sessions.
* Fine dining abounds throughout the area from Downtown Wilmington to Hockessin to Montchanin and beyond.
* Find unique eateries at our museums and hotels, from formal dining rooms to cordial afternoon teas or leisurely Sunday brunches.
* For a taste of history, try the colonial taverns in the quaint town of Historic New Castle, a few minutes south of the Wilmington.
The final course of your dining experience arrives with the bill: there is NO TAX on dining in Delaware! Bon appetit!